Monday, December 23, 2013

Day Off & Adventures at the DMV!

Days off are the best! Dont you love them? The days where you can possibly sleep in, maybe be productive, or maybe not so much. Because it is your day off, it doesn't matter what you do. That is the beauty of days off work right? It is the only solace we can take in this adult world. Once the schooling years are over there is no such thing is "summer" or "winter" breaks. Just the once a year (maybe) vacation and days off. 

Anywho.... in my opinion today was a productive day. Thanks to my sister I have a fresh dye job.. no more dark skanky roots. Gotta look good for those Christmas morning photos. lol.. 

I am also one of those people who procrastinates what they REALLY need to do on their days off that are meant to be productive. So I finally wrapped all my presents tonight. I was really pushing it this year. But honestly its how I am. Whenever I go somewhere, like back to LA for a few days, I pack at like 11:00pm the night before. I also try to multitask during these things, which makes it even harder.

Most of all today I had to venture done to the dmv. Why, you ask? Well it wasn't for me, but I volunteered to be a pick up resource for my brother. It was a good idea in theory, but once I got there I remembered how much I hate, hate, hate the DMV. Crowded, bright lights, long lines. Basically a bunch of miserable people that would rather be anywhere else, and I was one of those people today. I sincerely hope when I have to renew my licence I can do it by mail. You couldn't pay me money to go to that place again unless I really have to.. 

Anyone have a really crappy experience at the DMV? All I can remember is when I failed my drivers test the first time. That sucked! The lines, well thats never changed.  

I hope everyone had a great Monday, and yipee tomorrow is Christmas Eve!! I hope everyone gets all their shopping and wrapping done and has a good Tuesday!! 

Here is a few pix I snapped today while at the dmv.. clearly I was bored!!!



The permit test room

 Like I said I was super bored!!  #randomdmvpic

 #dmvselfie

I was totally over waiting at this point!!!

I even got to visit my cat Kaza today. she looked soo good! Im so happy my brother got to take her! She was actually active and meowing! it definitely put a smile to my face to see her!

Peace & Love
Molly

p.s. cant wait to post about Christmas!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment