Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Finish This #37!!!

Welcome back to the blog Link Upers- (not a real word) lol, and fellow bloggers alike... If you are a regular to the blog, welcome back...  If you are new around here, this is called "finish this link up". Nicole from Three 31 is our hostess. She provides the prompt(s) and we complete them within our own blogs.  So here we go.. a new year and new link up look!!! Lets do this!!! 


Here is my response to this weeks prompts!

Describe, in great detail, your high school prom experience(s)... to be honest with you, High School was not fun for me.  I was practically a social outcast because I moved to a new town and started high school, do everyone had all the friends they had grew up with and werent interested in befriending and outsider. Partner that with how I look.  Teenagers, and people in general can be very superficial, so being friends with an overweight girl was like a huge no-no. I spent most of high school lunch periods hanging out in the nurses office or in a corner by myself, minding my own business.  Yes I did make a few friends, who I to this day have at least some form of contact with- mostly through social media. I was minorly bullied on and off for my size and it did hurt my feelings so I just tried to get through those icky years by keeping my head down and just sticking to the school work. It was rewarding for sure because I graduated with Honors and an Advanced Diploma. P.S. never went to a single high school dance, partly by choice, and partly because I was never asked.. and no I do not feel feel bad for not having those experiences, I have found most people only found disappoint on those nights.  I am just glad I am far past high school.. until reunions start rolling around lol. 

Thank you all for stopping by and reading my responses- if you would like to read more posts or add your own, here is the link:: Finish This 2015!


Prompt(s) for next week! (January 28th):

I am becoming more and more like my Mother because...



Peace & Love
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment