Friday, January 2, 2015

Christmas 2014!!



I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas! 
I was honestly so in the moment that I didn't take as many pictures as I would have liked.. I was just enjoying the day with my family! 

Despite a Grinch trying to steal xmas- see my blog post about my parents "GoFundMe" account here:  GoFundMe   We managed to raise over a grand for the kids to have presents under the tree.  So they were none the wiser that Christmas came close to not happening. 
The important part, is that we did all get to have a great Christmas.. 

Of course the little ones woke us up early to open presents, with zero patience, understandably.. All of us older kids were just taking too long, dragging to wake up lol.. Each of us had our own section of presents in the living room by the Christmas tree.. And we all just went at it opening gift after gift.. Big smiles across everyones faces with each and every gift being opened.  

After opening the gifts, we had breakfast which consisted of banana nut and blueberry bread my Mom had made the night before as well as some fruit.. It was delish! We all went our separate ways for either naps or to play around with the new loot! 

My Dad cooked an early dinner which consisted of Ham, and Potato Salad and Corn Bread- and my Dads famous Orange Sherbet Punch- sooo good! We had some yummy Apple Pie for dessert!  

We were soo stuffed- and then I took my brother home, came home and got into my new pjs and relaxed! It was such an easy-going, relaxing, non-eventful Christmas.  

Here are a few of the pics I did take on Christmas!  People in Pics: my sister Nicole, my brother, Ryder, my brother Cooper (Turtle), my brother JJ, Heidi Ho, Mario Man, I am sad I didn't get pictures of either of my Parents, and didn't many pics period.  But just know we had a great day! & Sidebar- I have some period cute/adorable siblings! 

So I present you a LaFon Family Christmas!

















Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!!!

Peace & Love
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment