Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Finish This #35!!

First things first.. MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! I hope you all have a great holiday!!! I am going to the enjoy the time I get to spend with my family, and the relaxation time as well haha! Look for a blog post about the the LaFon Family 2014 Xmas Wrap up!

 I cannot wait for next weeks year in review questionnaire.. So excited to complete it and read everyone else's responses to their questionnaires.. Now onto this weeks business at hand!

Welcome back to another week of the link-up Finish This! Hosted by 4 amazing ladies: Nicole, Jen, Lisa, & Becky! It is Week 51, but my week 35 of the link up!  The link up instructions are simple: answer the prompts on your blog. Then, add the post to the collection list using the link below. Next week’s prompts are located at the bottom of this post as well!




Here are my responses to this weeks prompts!

My favorite Christmas tradition...  All of us waking up early on Christmas morning and opening up presents together and then having breakfast together as a family.  We all just have smiles plastered on our faces from all the excitement of watching each other open up gifts and the reactions to them, and just being together and it being just such a fun special morning/day!


My most memorable Christmas... I don't think Ive had a bad Christmas so each of them have been good in their own ways, but other than getting some really awesome surprising gifts some years- nothing like out of the ordinary has happened to make it extremely memorable. at least none I can think of right now. ugh. 

The best gift I’ve ever received... They are all great because they come from my loved ones and friends who care about me and put thought into the gift, and that in itself is a real gift- the thought of the friends and family, and to have those same people period in my life! Materialistic wise I have on separate Christmas's received a cell phone and a laptop and a tv.. Those have all been pretty awesome! 

The gift I’d rather forget... Seriously nothing comes to mind. maybe that is because I did forget it already? lol


Thanks for stopping by, and.... 
Here is the link to add your own post to the link!  Finish This Link Up!
And don't fret if you don't have a blog, just add your responses in my comment section below! Happy Blogging! 

Thank you all for stopping  by and reading my blog since I joined the link-up. it has been so awesome and I cant wait for what 2015 has in store for the link up!!


Peace & Love
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment