Thursday, December 4, 2014

Finish This #32!!

Welcome back to another week of the link-up Finish This! Hosted by 4 amazing ladies: Nicole, Jen, Lisa, & Becky! It is Week 48, but my week 32 of the link up!  The link up instructions are simple: answer the prompts on your blog. Then, add the post to the collection list using the link below. Next week’s prompts are located at the bottom of this post as well!




Here are my responses to this weeks prompts!


My biggest fan... My Mom.  She is the one person always in my corner and supporting me in everything I do 100% of the time! I love her more than anything!  

My Mom & I (December 1988) I was only a few months old!!

My great blessing is... My Family. I hope they all know how much I love and care about them!  With everything I have been through in my 26 years of life,  and I wouldn't be where I am without each and every one of them! they are my heart! Xx



Sometimes, all you need to feel better about life is... 

seeing this face:


I don't know if it is because I am the youngest sibling and he is the oldest, or that he is just so darn cute, and has such a fun personality, or what.. but me and him have such a great connection!  We both light up when we see each other, and I just love playing with the lil guy- he really owns my heart!



Thanks for stopping by, and.... Finish This Link Up!
Here is the link to add your own post to the link! 
And don't fret if you don't have a blog, just add your responses in my comment section below! Happy Blogging! 

Prompts or Week 49 (December 10th)
My ideal winter weekend
My favorite song lyric
I smile because

Peace & Love
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment