Thursday, December 4, 2014

Thanksgiving: Gobble Gobble!!

Happy Throwback Thursday ya'll! I cannot believe a week has already passed since Thanksgiving!  It just seems like yesterday that I was having yummy turkey dinner with my family!  

This year was a little bit different than past years because the company I work for chose to be open on Thanksgiving (boo!).  Luckily for me I only worked for a few hours in the morning and then got to come home and take a nap before dinner with everyone! 

 About 3:30ish we all sat down to dinner- Dad, Mom, Me, JJ, Nicole, Heidi, Mario, Turtle, Anna, & Ryder (Puppy). My Dad cooked a delicious turkey, mashed potatoes and gravy,  stuffing, corn, buns, green beans, and cranberries!  I was sooo full afterwards, I think everybody was!  Unfortunately though the parentals kind of dropped the ball and we had no dessert- no pie, or ice cream, no nothing.  what the crap right? haha! 

The best part about dinner, wasn't the food though, it was getting to have a lovely sit down dinner with everyone.  Enjoying amazing conversations that included everyone going around saying what they were thankful for!  It was so nice!  My heart felt so full 

I even got to have my first couple of winter Starbucks drinks in the past couple weeks! haha!  Which makes my heart and my taste buds happy haha!


Thanksgiving is such a hard day though, my heart hurts at some points.  On Thanksgiving in 1999 my Grandma passed away, and she was one of my most favorite people on the planet, and I have never fully gotten over her death.  But being around my family having fun happy times helps!  




 

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!  We are only weeks away from Christmas, ahhh!! is everyone prepared? gift bought? decorations out?  My family has started- we have a few lights and decorations outside and a lot of Christmas and Hannukah decorations up on the inside! that started literally the day after Thanksgiving- Thanksgiving decorations and Xmas decor up haha! And we are mostly likely going to get the Xmas Tree on Sunday-- I have so much fun decorating it with lights and ornaments!!! So excited!!

Peace & Love
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment