Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Finish This #33!

Welcome back to another week of the link-up Finish This! Hosted by 4 amazing ladies: Nicole, Jen, Lisa, & Becky! It is Week 49, but my week 33 of the link up!  The link up instructions are simple: answer the prompts on your blog. Then, add the post to the collection list using the link below. Next week’s prompts are located at the bottom of this post as well!




Here are my responses to this weeks prompts!

My ideal winter weekend... Honestly, but spending the time in my bed, lounging around, watching my favorite movies like 'The Breakfast Club", & Across the Universe, and if possible, catch up on my favorite tv shows I have recorded. 



My favorite song lyric... still have the feels about my divorce.. 


The Civil Wars: The One That Got Away

"Oh, if I could go back in time
When you only held me in my mind
Just a longing gone without a trace
Oh, I wish I never ever seen your face
I wish you were the one
Wish you were the one that got away"



I smile because... Unfortunately not doing a lot of smiling right now, but I have an amazing family and great friends and that is enough for now.



Thanks for stopping by, and.... 
Here is the link to add your own post to the link! Finish This Link Up!
And don't fret if you don't have a blog, just add your responses in my comment section below! Happy Blogging! 

Prompts or Week 50 (December 17th)
Getting older is
My best kept secret
My guilty pleasure
My favorite place in the world

Peace & Love
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment