Thursday, December 18, 2014

Finish This #34!!!

Welcome back to another week of the link-up Finish This! Hosted by 4 amazing ladies: Nicole, Jen, Lisa, & Becky! It is Week 50, but my week 34 of the link up!  The link up instructions are simple: answer the prompts on your blog. Then, add the post to the collection list using the link below. Next week’s prompts are located at the bottom of this post as well!




Here are my responses to this weeks prompts!


Getting older is... hard.  Stay young as long as you can! Less responsibilities, stress! Can I just go play in the sandbox and have nap times again please?!



My best kept secret... It wouldn't be a "best kept secret" or secret at all if I told you all.  But just know, its a good one.. dun dun dun! lol!




My guilty pleasure... It is funny because my sister and I were talking about this yesterday, but we LOVE the Kardashians- we cannot stay away from their shows on tv haha.  Despite the big house, cool clothes and more money than they know what to do with, they are just girls from the "valley" who made names for themselves.  They have a huge loud family who have this amazing ability to keep people captivated.. I love them, and their shows- who cares what the haters say, you go girls!!!




My favorite place in the world... my childhood home.  No other house has ever felt the same to live in, nor has any other bedroom.  Nothing can ever compare to the place you first remembered to live, and sleep, and play, and make memories.. You know what I mean? 



Thanks for stopping by, and.... 
Here is the link to add your own post to the link! Finish This Link Up!
And don't fret if you don't have a blog, just add your responses in my comment section below! Happy Blogging! 

Prompts or Week 51 (December 24th)
My favorite Christmas tradition
My most memorable ChristmasThe best gift I’ve ever receivedThe gift I’d rather forget


Peace & Love
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment