Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Finish This #31 Happy Thanksgiving!

Welcome back to another week of the link-up Finish This! Hosted by 4 amazing ladies: Nicole, Jen, Lisa, & Becky! It is Week 47, but my week 31 of the link up!  The link up instructions are simple: answer the prompts on your blog. Then, add the post to the collection list using the link below. Next week’s prompts are located at the bottom of this post as well!




Here are my responses to this weeks prompts!

Happy Thanksgiving All!!

My favorite Thanksgiving tradition... just having an amazing dinner with my family and spending some amazing quality time with them! My Dad is an awesome cook, and he always feeds us well, especially on the holidays haha.  Turkey, cranberries, corn, potatoes, orange shertbert punch, and green bean casserole! We ususally end up watching a movie together as well! 

My most memorable Thanksgiving was... unfortunately it is not a good memory.  On Thanksgiving  in 1999 my Grandma passed away.  She was one of my most favorite people, and I miss her always, but every year on Thanksgiving my heart aches just a little bit more, and she is always at the front of my mind. 


My favorite Thanksgiving food or dish... Aside from the obvious being Turkey, I love cranberries! Delish!


I’m so thankful... for my family and friends who have been the great support to me in the past year in a half when my world fell apart and they all have helped me pick up the pieces! I am thankful to have a roof over my head, food in my belly, a job, a semi-working car, my doggy bella, my cats- smokey, zoey, and mamas.. I am thankful for my dvr that keeps me up to date with my tv shows, haha! I am thankful to be alive, each year that passes after the cancer was put into remission, is another year I am grateful for, and another to live to the fullest! I am also thankful that I picked up blogging, it has been the best and most positive outlet for me, and has become so much fun! 


I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving!! Xx


Thanks for stopping by, and.... Finish Think Link Up!
Here is the link to add your own post to the link! 
And don't fret if you don't have a blog, just add your responses in my comment section below! Happy Blogging! 

Prompts or Week 48 (December 3rd)
My biggest fan
My great blessing is
Sometimes, all you need to feel better about life is


Peace & Love
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment