Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Finish This #29!!

Welcome back to another week of the link-up Finish This! Hosted by 4 amazing ladies: Nicole, Jen, Lisa, & Becky! It is Week 45, but my week 29 of the link up!  The link up instructions are simple: answer the prompts on your blog. Then, add the post to the collection list using the link below. Next week’s prompts are located at the bottom of this post as well!




Here are my responses to this weeks prompts!

The best physical feature on my body is... I always get compliments on my hair! Even back in the days when I use to crimp my hair- wish I could find a picture of me back then haha, but the day I pick up a hair straightener was the best day of my life and second was when I starting highlight/dying it blonde.  More so than anything else that has to do with physical, I take a lot of pride and care into my hair.  It is naturally wavy, and dark brown, but I love it so much better now, but it was still pretty awesome when I was brunette as well haha!

This pic was taken like at least eight years ago..
  

These were taken in the past week or so- so most recent pics of me, and my awesome hair! I have been experimenting with using Garnier Fructese Beach Chic spray and I scrunch it and it gives it an cool wave. 


The best physical feature on my spouse’s body is... this is an easy one because I don't have a spouse-- therefore my favorite is nothing! haha! but my favorite physical features on a guy are his eyes and smile, that's what attracted me at first to my ex-husband.  I feel like they both say a lot about a guy.  The eyes being the key to the soul and what not. 


Thanks for stopping by, and.... 
Here is the link to add your own post to the link! Finish This Link Up!
And don't fret if you don't have a blog, just add your responses in my comment section below! Happy Blogging! 

Prompts or Week 46 (November 19th)
If I could fly to any destination tomorrow, I’d go to
My best advice for travelling is
I (like / dislike) to travel because


Peace & Love
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment