Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Finish This #28

Welcome back to another week of the link-up Finish This! Hosted by 4 amazing ladies: Nicole, Jen, Lisa, & Becky! It is Week 44, but my week 28 of the link up!  The link up instructions are simple: answer the prompts on your blog. Then, add the post to the collection list using the link below. Next week’s prompts are located at the bottom of this post as well!




Here are my responses to this weeks prompts!

MY FAMILY makes me smile because... they are so amazing.  they keep me smiling and laughing even during some of my worst times, and darkest of days.  I don't know where I would be without them. They goes for my furbaby Bella as well.  She is the best doggy in the whole world! My whole family is just full of belly laughs, and wide smiles and crazy antics, that keep a smile on my face whenever I am around them!



 

I put my trust... in myself and my judgement.  I am the only person in the whole world that I can trust 100%.  I do not trust easy by any means because of past events, and people I have come across that I have trusted who then turned around and betrayed me.  The only person I can trust to have my best interest at heart is me, myself, and I.  


I don’t... know if I ever wanna get married again.  It is so funny because I have a whole wedding planned out in my head, where I would have it, the colors, the idea of a first look, the flowers I would want, the theme.. Like I love the idea of planning and having another wedding, and I want a family-i.e. kids, sometime, hopefully soon.  But, because of my last relationship- my ex husband, and what happened there, and I am very skeptical on the whole idea of marriage and spending my life with some other guy.  I cannot have my heartbroken and be betrayed hardcore like that ever again, my heart cannot take it!



Thanks for stopping by, and.... 
Here is the link to add your own post to the link!  Finish This Link Up!
And don't fret if you don't have a blog, just add your responses in my comment section below! Happy Blogging! 

Prompts or Week 45 (November 12th)
The best physical feature on my body is
The best physical feature on my spouse’s body is


Peace & Love
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment