Monday, April 20, 2015

Finish This #49!!

Welcome back to the blog Link Upers- (not a real word) lol, and fellow bloggers alike... If you are a regular to the blog, welcome back...  If you are new around here, this is called "finish this link up". Nicole from Three 31 is our hostess. She provides the prompt(s) and we complete them within our own blogs.  So here we go.. a new year and new link up look!!! Lets do this!!! 


Here is my response to this weeks prompts!

You have a first date. Where do you go? I have only had 2 first dates in my life and both time we went to the movies.  Both movies I hated lol, one date resulted in a relationship that led to marriage and divorce and the other led to nothing past the first date.  I was 19/20 years old for both of those dates.  I definitely would not want to go to the movies for another "first date".  These days I'd rather have a nice coffee and conversation or cool dinner- or maybe even an awesome concert as a first date.  I live in Las Vegas so there are plenty of cool places to go for the 21 or older crowd.  I loved cool themed restaurants or places that have awesome food and drinks.. reasonably priced of course.  We would get to know each others interests, share a few laughs. If it is a good date, he may get a kiss, with hopes for a second date.  =)


Thank you all for stopping by and reading my responses- if you would like to read more posts or add your own, here is the link:


Prompts for next week- April 22nd, 2015

My most recent splurge purchase for myself was…

Peace & Love

Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment