Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year all! I meant to publish this sooner but literally the day after New Years I fell ill with some sort of flu bug for the third time in 6 weeks! Of all the luck... seriously. Anywho... I had a great New Years Eve and I hope all of you out in the blog-o-sphere did too. I spent the evening with good friends with whom I have now spent the past 3 NYE's with.  I seriously wouldn't have had it any other way, it just felt perfect, a tradition.  
We had some drinks, had some chips and dip, danced, watched the ball drop in NYC when it became 2016 (east coast time), played a couple rounds of beer pong, and just talked and hung out! It was fun and chill.  I had a great time!  Not a lot of people showed up, but we literally didn't pay no mind to it, just having fun and enjoying the evening!  We had vodka and Jager, beer and wine.  I did a few shots, but mostly sipped on my peach vodka and cranberries all night.  Thank you Loraine and Kirk for having me.  I had a fantastic time.. until NYE 2017 (lol)! 

p.s. I feel like as the night went on I felt the need to take more selfies lol, and I am just posting the non blurry ones lol!

my most liked photos for 2015 on instagram, followed by a couple snaps of me and Turtle and Ryder because they wanted to hang out with me while I was trying to get ready. 










 

The NYE CREW!

The morning after lol.. not too bad.

 And just for funnies...

Peace & Love
Molly


No comments:

Post a Comment