Friday, April 4, 2014

Two Good Days In A Row!

this is gonna be short and sweet.  And this mini post might seem a bit silly to most but the smallest of things like this is all I have ever asked for in my life.  
I have not had two good days in a row in a very long time. so long ago that I cant even remember. I am so grateful for the good things I have had in my life, but I have also struggled a lot in my life.. its been one hell of a roller coaster and especially the past 10 months have been such hell. and to have two good days in a row where I am smiling and laughing and genuinely in a good mood. its the best feeling! I am so grateful for these past two days and I am hopeful for many more to come..
Good days mean no crying and being all emotional and that is amazing for me when usually all I ever wanna do is cry all the time. and its hard to not..  when everything and anything triggers you. so its a huge step for me to have two good/non crying days in a row.. Like I said I know it sounds silly to an outsider who does not get it, but if you know me you know what I have been through that I really do deserve to be happy! And you know what I think I really am figuring out that I really do deserve to be happy.  It is one thing for others to tell me it, but I have to believe it.  I have to put out the positive energy and Wednesdays mall excursion really started it off and then I had an amazing day at work Thursday, and that was just the cherry on top! 
Maybe this means I may be turning a corner, oh that would be amazing!.. Now I know I will still have bad days.. I am human after all, and not everyone has a good day every day, but Im choosing to hope for more good days then bad.. #lovingliferightnow!
I am off to the DMV today (Friday).. which depending on when you read this post, may have actually already happened.. and I will be blogging about it because who does not love a good adventure at the DMV.  

I hope everyone has a great day!!

#positivethoughts #positiveenergy
Peace & Love
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment