Thursday, July 10, 2014

Finish This #12

Welcome to week 27, but my week 12 of the blogging community link up "Finish This" co-hosted by four awesome ladies!!! If you are new to the blog here is the 411.  Each week they (the co-hosts) provide the prompts and we literally finish the sentence with our responses. And welcome back to those who have been by the blog before.. Glad to decided to come back for more!





:::Here are my responses to this weeks prompts::


For 4th of July I celebrated by... I slept in lol.. Had family dinner with, well obviously my family.  I took some cute selfies with my lil bro Ryder and my Mom, and then I went down to my brothers house and we lit fireworks from the balcony out to the backyard, because yes of all days for in to rain the desert, it rained on the 4th.. and it wasnt like a warm rain, it was cold lol.. and we had a some drinks and listened to some cool music.  It was just a really chill day/night..  I also blogged about the 4th, if that counts.. Check out the 
post: HERE! 





My go-to cosmetic product is... I don't really have a go to cosmetic product.. I normally do not wear make up.. When I was teenager I was all about make-up and even before I met my husband, but when he told me I was beautiful without it, I rarely put any on except for special occasions.  But now that I am back on the market, I am trying to wear make up, at least a little bit more often, but not really haha.. Usually its just a quick eye-liner and mascara combo.. no specific brand at this point.  my old go to was NYC though. 


I am inspired by...totally not trying to sound conceited, but I am inspired by myself, and all those who have battled cancer and won!  We are survivors and I think all all our stories are inspiring.  Anyone battling cancer is inspiring, because battling means fighting and anyone willing to fight is inspiring in my opinion.  I am inspired that I was able to go through such a terrible situation and come out the other side so much more stronger than before!  It was both one of the best and worst events in my life.




The best relationship advice I received was... Clearly whatever it was I didn't listen because now I am a divorcee.. I know for a fact whatever anyone had to say about my ex I wouldn't have listened regardless because I was so in love. Now in the aftermath of that mess my best friends are just trying to tell me to get back out there and meet people when I am ready.  They know my heart still hurts, and that it is going to take a lot of time for me trust someone again, but they just want to see me happy again.  


When no one is around, I tend to... I eat.  I cannot help it.  I am an emotional/stress eater.  Always have been as long as I can remember.  Even If I am not hungry I will eat.  Sometimes I will even open the fridge out of reflex, even if i don't get anything out of it.. I have problems, I know.. definitely not something I am proud of, and always trying to work on.  And I feel better, I guess over-eating when no one is around to judge.  


  


Thanks again for stopping by and reading my responses to this weeks Finish This Link Up! Below are next weeks prompts! See you in a week!! Xx


Here are week 28 (July 16ths) prompts! 

The only thing standing between me and ____ is
I don’t have to be perfect to be
I would improve ____ by


Peace & Love
Molly

4 comments:

  1. I'm right there with you on the emotional / stressful eating, it's such a bad habit of mine and I'm working so hard to break it. The struggle is real. I love food, a little to much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes the struggle is most definitely real.. i too love food, wayyy too much!

      Delete
  2. Oh man - that Red Velvet Cake ice cream is the best thing ever.

    I am sure you will learn a lot from your divorce and will come out on top!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. its one of my weaknesses! and yeah I know I will have a much better life than he will.

      Delete