Friday, July 25, 2014

My Dad's Birthday Celebration!!!

I am vey late on this post, because as par usual my day to day life has gotten in the way of my blogging life. My computer screen finally went completly out and I wont be able to replace it for a few weeks, and my cell phone has even been on the fritz, but I am currently trying to blog from it. July 13th was my Dad's birthday.. We didn't get to really celebrate until the 14th because all of us older kids were working.  But we were able to all get together at my parents house for family dinner, birthday cake, and presents! It was a really nice, and chill evening.  The only sucky part is when my sister was running around and playing with a couple of the puppy dogs and she did not realize that our little brother "Turtle" had been playing with water all over the kitchen and slid and fell.  Luckily she was not really hurt, and it ended up being pretty hilarious actually.  

Glad we were all about to get together as a family and celebrate my Dad.  He deserved it!  He got some good home made cake (made by my sister naturally), and pretty awesome presents.. mostly his new obsession Duck Dynasty stuff haha! And I got him is favorites, Vanilla Wafers and Peanut Brittle! Hope you had a great Birthday Dad!! You deserved it!

Here are some pictures of the the birthday party & I hope everyone has a great weekend! 






































Peace & Love
Molly




No comments:

Post a Comment