Sunday, August 3, 2014

Finish This #14

I am so sorry I missed out on last weeks Finish This! My computer screen was broken, and had limited access to my blog.. But I am back baby!!! So thanks for sticking by me! This is week 30 of the link-up, but my week 14! If you are new around here, lemme give you a quick break down.. This link-up is co-hosted by four amazing ladies, who provide the prompts each week and we complete them with our responses, and we link them up together!  




I like wearing...  Pajama bottoms and tank top.. Unless I am at work, or going out for a special occasion you will most likely find me in sweats or pajamas. The most comfortable pieces of clothing in the entire world! If I never left my house I would be in them 24/7/365 lol! #sorrynotsorry #pjallday

Photo creds: lanebryant.com (I own both of these pajama bottoms and I love them!)

My most memorable style was... I was just talking to my co-workers about this the other day actually haha.. and I wish I had a picture because it's pretty priceless.. but the years when I was in junior high those shirts that said like "Angel" and what not were all the rage (lol!), so of course, wanting to seem cool, I wore them.. but the problem is what I paired the shirts with.  Wait for it.... SHORTS WHITE OVERALLS! lol! I know. I cannot believe that I wore something so ridiculous.  It left me open for so many jokes because of my name.. I will never live down being called Mollypop because the red and white colors made me look like a lollipop lol! No hard feelings because I can look back and laugh at how unfashionable I really was back then lol, and how hilarious the nickname really is haha! 

I dress to impress by... I still wear what is comfortable for me, but I try to be cute.  I try to wear a cute top that has maybe a little bit of print on it or a pop of color or something and pair it with some cute strappy sandals, because if I am going out, I definitely don't wanna wear heels and be uncomfortable all night.  If I am going on a job interview, I try to dress as business- like as possible.  I am also trying to get back into wearing make-up more often when I go out, mostly some mascara and eye-liner... 

 

The best style tip I ever received... When you go shopping, buy at least one piece of clothing outside of your comfort zone, expand your clothing horizons.  I am still working on that haha. I still wear mostly black, but I love wearing different color tank-tops. 

 


 


Three wardrobe staples in my closet...
1.  I have tank tops in every color, when I find a tank top I like I stick with it, and buy it in whatever color I can. I get all my tanks from Target and Walmart because they are cute and comfortable and very low cost!
2. hoodies (they are comfortable no matter if it is to stay warm during the winter months, or after a day at the beach when I am trying to warm up after being in the ocean all day.. 
3.  comfortable/cute maxi dress (I have owned the same one for a few years now, and I love it.. It makes me feel cute.. It is strapless and has a leopard print pattern, which is a real departure for me.  I usually wear as much black as possible lol! 

1.

 2. 

3. 


Three words that describe my style... simple, comfortable, & plain

                                                        

Now it’s your turn. Answer these prompts in a post on your own blog and join the link up! Come back next Wednesday for another round of Finish This where we’ll answer the prompts below!
Prompts for WEEK 31 (August 6) are:

If I went back to school, I would study

My favorite subject in school
I wish I had paid more attention
The dumbest thing I did in high school was
In high school, I thought I knew

Peace & Love
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment