Thursday, August 28, 2014

Finish This #18! All About the Hair!!!

Welcome back to another week of the link-up Finish This! Hosted by 4 amazing ladies: Nicole, Jen, Lisa, & Becky! It is Week 34, but my week 18 of the link up!  The link up instructions are simple: answer the prompts on your blog. Then, add the post to the collection list using the link below. Next week’s prompts are located at the bottom of this post as well! 





Here are my responses to this weeks prompts!

My daily hair routine consists of...  If I wake up early enough before work, and I am not super tired,  I brush it out and straighten it, but if not it just gets brushed out and thrown in either a pony, side-pony, or bun.. I usually take my showers at night so if it completely dries before I fall asleep I will sometimes straighten it as well so I just have to touch it up in the morning.  I use Tresemme' Touchable Softness Shampoo & Conditioner and then I spray Ion brand leave in conditioner (Intense Hydration) I get from Sally's Beauty Supply.  The combo leaves my hair so soft and easier to brush and manage, especially since I dye it blonde and straighten it.  

 

 

 

The best hair advice I've received... If you are trying to grow your hair out (which I currently am), you should get a healthy trim every few months to get rid of the dead/split ends so it grows in quicker and healthier.  

My hair idol is... I don't currently have one.  Years ago I use to take a specific picture to my hair stylist and get my hair cut and colored exactly like the picture.  So I guess a past hair idol was the girl in the picture.  The picture was of a girl on the MTV reality Show "Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County".  Her name is Kristin Cavallari.   I was a teenager when that showed aired, and was a huge fan! I don't know why but I just really liked her beach-girl laid back blonde/dirty blonde hair style, and at one point she was getting hair extensions so the hair stylist took "before" pics and of course they made their way online, so I used those pictures as a template for my hair stylist at the time to cut my hair.  I couldn't find the actual pictures I used before online anymore, but these are pretty similar! 


Here is the link to add your own post to the link!  Finish This Link Up!
And don't fret if you don't have a blog, just add your responses in my comment section below! Happy Blogging! 


Prompts for Week 35 (September 3rd) are:
I celebrated Labor Day by
My dream job/career, would be
My first paying job was
My current job is



Peace & Love
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment