Tuesday, September 2, 2014

#PuppysFirst

Soooo, Friday, August 22nd, was a big day in our household! "Puppy" aka Ryder P. turned the big 1!!! I know it sounds crazy, but on the 21st he looked like a lil baby and when I saw him the next morning on his birthday he looked like a big boy! I felt so many emotions throughout the whole day, as I am sure my parents did, I mean I am only his big sister.  It was nice so be home and spend the day with him and my family on this special day.. A person only has one "1st" Birthday and it was so special!  The whole family, minus me went to the the Wet N' Wild Water-park for the morning/early afternoon.  Then we had pizza and birthday cake and presents, the latter of which he was not too fond of.  Mostly because we think he did not have a real understanding of what was going on, and the whole time we were singing Happy Birthday to him he was starring right at me like "what the hell is going on".   None the less it was a good day and I cannot believe our lil guy is 1 year old and becoming a toddler!!! He owns my heart and I love him more than anything in this world! Xx

Below are lots and lots of pics from the day! Enjoy!









 




(he got a lil sunburnt at Wet N' Wild)
 

 



 






Happy Birthday Ryder P. aka Puppy Bite! Your family loves you!!! 

Peace & Love
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment