Saturday, September 27, 2014

Finish This #22

Welcome back to another week of the link-up Finish This! Hosted by 4 amazing ladies: Nicole, Jen, Lisa, & Becky! It is Week 38, but my week 22 of the link up!  The link up instructions are simple: answer the prompts on your blog. Then, add the post to the collection list using the link below. Next week’s prompts are located at the bottom of this post as well!




Here are my responses to this weeks prompts!


My relationships thrive because... I give 110% to the ones that count, my family and friends.  I never just give up on a friendship or relationship on purpose.  Even some of my bestest friends I sometimes don't talk to for a couple months or more at a time, and yet when we do speak, or text, etc, it feels as though time as ever past because we both want it to be that way and we both care about each other and what we are talking about matters to one another.  A genuinely care, if that makes sense.  I try and try and try always, because life is too short, and I have to know I have given the relationship my best, and by doing so the relationships that matter do in fact thrive! 

My favorite piece of advice... Be Yourself, the world will love you!  My best friend Jennifer has been telling me for years to just be myself, and come out of my shell whenever I hide in my shell in social situations.  I am a work in progress with that advice! 

My worst habit... It is a toss up between being a stress/emotional eater and biting my nails. Nailing biting is an anxiety thing, I never realized it when I was younger but as I got older I saw the correlation between the two, and it I am upset, depressed, angry- basically all emotions besides happy I eat.  I don't necessarily eat sweets, or things that are bad for me, I just over-eat. 


Thanks for stopping by, and.... 
Here is the link to add your own post to the link!   Finish This Link Up!
And don't fret if you don't have a blog, just add your responses in my comment section below! Happy Blogging! 

Prompts or Week 39 (October 1st)
I am most comfortable...
Diamonds are...
I wish I could be more...

Peace & Love
Molly

2 comments:

  1. I'm right there with you on the over-eating due to stress or emotions, ughhhhhh!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its pretty dibilitating sometimes, i cant help myself. 😔

      Delete