Friday, September 12, 2014

Finish This #20!!

Welcome back to another week of the link-up Finish This! Hosted by 4 amazing ladies: Nicole, Jen, Lisa, & Becky! It is Week 36, but my week 20 of the link up!  The link up instructions are simple: answer the prompts on your blog. Then, add the post to the collection list using the link below. Next week’s prompts are located at the bottom of this post as well! 





Here are my responses to this weeks prompts!


I am serious about... My heath.  I have wayyy too many ailments to count and I have at least one to two doctors appointments a month.  It is a necessary evil of being a person in remission from cancer.  Because of my past cancer diagnosis, I am VERY serious about raising awareness about Thyroid Cancer, it is a very treatable form of cancer, but only if you get your check-ups! And it just so happens that September is Thyroid Cancer Awareness month!  So get your neck checked!!!   


I am most relaxed when... on my days off when I can just sleep in and catch up on my dvr shows and just kick back! Sometimes to just really cut off from the rest of the world and relax I put my headphones in and play some of my fav tunes! I am also the most relaxed when I know everything is going good with my friends and family.  If there is a serious disruption or some serious stress and I can feel it and it gives me such anxiety and I feel bad and want to help, and then I definitely cannot relax! 


There’s no place like... well obviously home.. home is where your heart is! I love being at home with my family and getting to enjoy some quality time with them, also obviously being at home is when I can be the most comfortable.  I can kick off my shoes and be in my pjs and just relax!  On another note, there really is no place like the beach.  That Pacific Ocean is my favorite place to be in Southern California.  I am a water baby at heart and I miss it so much because I live in the middle of the Mojave Desert (Las Vegas).  Driving along Pacific Coast Highway with the windows rolled down with the breeze in your hair and the smell of the salt water in the air and the sun blazing down.  Nothing beats that! 




Thanks for stopping by, and.... 
Here is the link to add your own post to the link!  Finish This Link Up!
And don't fret if you don't have a blog, just add your responses in my comment section below! Happy Blogging! 

Prompts for Week 37 (September 17th)
I’m the type of person who
My favorite joke or riddle is
All that really matters is

Peace & Love
Molly

2 comments:

  1. I want to fly to California, rent a convertible, and drive from one end of the PCH to the other. Sounds amazing ... of course, I will have my camera with me too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the beach and like you ...just as much as pjs at home ;)

    ReplyDelete