Saturday, September 6, 2014

Birthday Party Bonanza!!!

Happy Birthday to Me!!! 



I had an amazing Birthday! It all started on Friday, August 29th, 2914.  My boss/friend Loraine and Co-worker Cody coordinated a combined birthday party for Me and our other co-worker Stephen!  Besides the date and time the whole party was a complete secret to Stephen & I.  We all met up at Town Square on Las Vegas Blvd.  


Part 1 of Birthday Party was drinks at one of my favorite places Sugar Factory! I was so excited that one of our other former co-workers, Sarah came to the party as well with her boyfriend! She got me a Bath & Body Works gift set as a gift, she knows me so well!! Once we all got settled into our table we each order 
a Goblet- which if you are not yet familiar is a huge glass of a mixed alcohol drink with some form of candy and/or fruit in it!  They are delicious as well!  Loraine also surprised Stephen and I with our own ice cream concotion that had a big ass sparkler firework coming out the top of them for our Birthdays! As the server brought them out 50 Cent's- In Da Club was blaring through the speakers ("yo, shawty its ya birthday, were gonna party like it your birthday") haha! it was amazing! 


 



Part 2 of the Birthday Party was At Gameworks, which is basically a huge arcade, but with a bar lol.. They use to have their location on the Strip, but recently re-located to Town Square.  It was actually really cool- I played skee-ball, and basketball, deal or no deal, and even bejeweled lol. If you cannot tell video games are not really my thing, but I made the most of it trying to play the games I knew of lol. Loraine & Stephen headed right over to play Dance Dance Revolution lol! Those two love their games! I think I spent more time just walking around and watching the others play games, and taking selfies in the bathroom haha. It was my birthday party so sorry not sorry about taking selfies- because I felt super cute that night! 

 



We then stopped to take a group photo before moving to to Part Three of the Birthday Party Bonanza which was going to Blue Martini to have a couple drinks and dance the night away!  It was so much fun just letting loose for a little while and having a couple vodka/cranberries and jack and cokes with the peeps! We even did a shot of Jameson,which I had no idea what the shot was beforehand, and as Loraine said "I took that shot like a boss" lol! 


Afterwards we left Town Square and went out to a deserted area and just had a bonding birthday moment!  It was so nice just to see the entire city, the lights and calmness of other city! 

It was probably one of the best birthday parties I have ever had and I am so thankful/grateful to have such amazing co-workers, with whom I can also call friends who planned out such an awesome Birthday Party! It was so thoughtful and I will never forget any of that night!! It really has meant the world to me! Xx

Stay tune for the Second Part of the "My Birthday" Blog Posts.. next up the Family Birthday Dinner! 

Peace & Love
Molly

1 comment:

  1. Amazing blog!! I just loved everything of this post. Guys, we are planning office party in Chicago next month. And we want to book some decent venue with affordable price. Do you have any recommendation?

    ReplyDelete