Thursday, September 4, 2014

Finish This #19!

Welcome back to another week of the link-up Finish This! Hosted by 4 amazing ladies: Nicole, Jen, Lisa, & Becky! It is Week 35, but my week 19 of the link up!  The link up instructions are simple: answer the prompts on your blog. Then, add the post to the collection list using the link below. Next week’s prompts are located at the bottom of this post as well! 



                Three 31 // The Arizona Russums // The Java Mama // Coastlined

Here are my responses to this weeks prompts!


I celebrated Labor Day by... not doing anything out of the ordinary.. I took that day off of work and Tuesday because Sept 2nd was my birthday and I wanted a lil two day vacation away from work.  I practically spent the day in bed catching up on my shows saved to my DVR and then had chicken fajitas for dinner with my family.  It was just a nice quiet day!  

My dream job/career, would be... I want to eventually be a stay at home mom if possible, because once I have children I want to be able to devote my attention to just them. I have talked about it previously, but I want to go to Cosmetology School so I can learn to cut, color, style etc, hair.. I have wanted to do this for years, and once my health is better I am determined to get into it! 

My first paying job was... Well... technically I was a "paid baby-sitter", and I am not just talking about my siblings.  Since I was like 12 or 13 I babysat my neighbors kids all the time until I was about 20 years old.  But other than that my first job-job was at Bath & Body Works as a Sales Associate.  I worked there for a only a few months though because the shifts were never guaranteed, but it was a good first job- and having the discount/Christmas/semi-annual happening while I worked there was amazing! Everyone got so much lotion and sprays and body washes for Christmas haha! 



My current job is... I have been with my current job since December 2008.. Just a couple months after I started work at B&BW I realized that it was not going to work out for the long run, so I looked elsewhere for work and luckily I had a connection and scored an interview and I have been with the same company ever since.  I work as an Assistant Manager/Full time sales associate of a major retail/sales electronics store.  I sell anything from house phones to cameras, gps systems, headphones, and cell phones- and tons of accessories!  This coming December it will be six years with the company, and I am very proud of that! I love where I work and who I work with! I found my niche within the company long ago- I am really good at customer service! =) 

Here is the link to add your own post to the link!  Finish This Link Up!
And don't fret if you don't have a blog, just add your responses in my comment section below! Happy Blogging! 


Prompts for Week 36 (September 10th)
I am serious about
I am most relaxed when
There’s no place like


Peace & Love
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment