Saturday, September 6, 2014

This Is 26!

Happy Birthday to Me!!! This past Tuesday, September 2nd, I turned 26 years old!  

Birthdays are a huge deal to me!  Ever since I got really sick right after my 21st Birthday, birthdays really started to mean more to me!  It isn't just about presents and having a a cake and decorations.  It is about being with the ones you love and the ones that love you and celebrating your life.  Every year since my diagnosis I have not just celebrated my "day of birth", but that I am still in remission and celebrating being alive!  I know it is hard to understand, but those who have had cancer or some other horrible disease/illness etc, I am sure can relate to the fact that every birthday is gift, especially when you thought that at some point your last birthday could have possibly been your last! But enough with the depressing stuff!!

My Family Birthday was awesome! 


We had a yummy dinner, made by my awesome cook of a Dad that included Tri-tip, mashed potatoes, and corn! Then we had an even more delicious cake made by my sister, Nicole. (She made of her awesome cakes that she makes for me, even though she was going to have to miss my Birthday because she had to work at private event at her work Wet N Wild!)  It was a very thoughtful/funny cake. On the other hand, my Brother, JJ was able to come to the party! After we had dinner and cake we opened my gift, an Elephant Wallet, and a couple cards from my parents!  It was  just a very relaxing evening with my family that I thoroughly enjoyed! It was exactly what I wanted and needed.  To just be around my family and enjoy the day!  Even though it was MY Birthday, as the family picture taker, I took many pictures to document the day-- I mean who doesn't love a lot pics of super cute kids, birthday cake and family togetherness time! And of course the obligatory bathroom selfie's that I have made a regular thing haha! I even managed to get a pic of me and my mom, me and my dad, and me and couple of the sibs! 


Even google knew it was a special day- Their "search" was all about birthday cakes! haha! 








My sister has called me Moggy since she was little because she could not say "Molly", and she likes to make fun of me because I like the Chevron Pattern haha! She is a silly girl! But I love her!!! <333 
 







Thank you to my family for celebrating me on my Birthday!  I had a great day and I love you guys so much! It meant the world to me to have a great day with you all! <3333


Peace & Love
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment