Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Finish This #23!!!

Welcome back to another week of the link-up Finish This! Hosted by 4 amazing ladies: Nicole, Jen, Lisa, & Becky! It is Week 39, but my week 23 of the link up!  The link up instructions are simple: answer the prompts on your blog. Then, add the post to the collection list using the link below. Next week’s prompts are located at the bottom of this post as well!




Here are my responses to this weeks prompts!

I am most comfortable... at home in my my pjs.  no need to have my hair done, or to be dressed nice.  No worries about what someone thinks about me, no judgement's.  Just me, in my room with my doggy Bella and my DVR lol. My room is my safe haven, and I am at peace in my room. I am in love with my new pj shorts from Torrid, so that has totally upped the comfort factor lol. 



Diamonds are... Honest answer? I am not a big jewelry person.  I wear earrings and that is about it.  The only diamond I am ever going to want is from my future husband, and that is because it will be meaningful and from someone I love and care about, so it is not really about the diamond, but what it is going to represent. 


I wish I could be more... forgiving of myself.  I am very hard on myself in every aspect of my life.  No matter what the situation is, and whether it is actually my fault that something has gone awry, I still blame myself.  It has been more than a year and I still blame myself for the dissolution of my marriage, even though I was not the one who strayed.  I think it is more of a self esteem issues, obviously, I need to learn to have a higher one of myself. 




Thanks for stopping by, and.... 
Here is the link to add your own post to the link!  Finish This Link Up!
And don't fret if you don't have a blog, just add your responses in my comment section below! Happy Blogging! 

Prompts or Week 40 (October 8th)
I can change the world by
The best career advice I ever received
I first fell in love


Peace & Love
Molly

1 comment:

  1. Awww, I love your "diamonds are" answer. When Husband and I got married, we didn't have an engagement, per se, because we just knew we'd eventually get married and I was insistent that he NOT purchase an engagement ring because I would inherit my grandmother's engagement diamond ring. I don't wear a lot of jewelry either, so two diamonds seemed excessive and a big waste. Instead, I opted for an amazing diamond band and it's gorgeous. Unfortunately, I'm allergic to it. (But that's another post for another day.) Someday, I'd like to take both my grandmother's diamond and my wedding band to our favorite jeweler in Dallas and have him custom design a creation that combines both settings into one. Or maybe I'll keep the engagement ring as-is and give it to Kamden for his future wife. I don't know what I'll do. Decisions, decisions!

    ReplyDelete