Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Family Time!

I had the luck of having the past two days off of work so I did a lot of relaxing, and sleeping, and watching tv... but it also gave me time to hang out with my loved ones! I got to chill on the couch and take cute pics with Ryder, he loves the camera haha, I got to see Ryder chase after Cooper in his walker through the pics my sister took of them, and I also got to have a sister date  and mom & daughter date with my mommy.. It was a glorious couple of days, I wish they did not have to end! 

Selfies/Photo-fun with Ryder P aka Puppy Bite, love this kid more than anything! he is so cute, and growing up more every day! I wish he could stay this small forever! Just the best lil love bug ever! <333





My sister, Nicole, also got a few snaps of Cooper T aka Turtle, and Ryder playing outside.. super cute photos!



Last night, I decided spur of the moment (as usual) to take my sister for one of our monthly "Sister Dates", to Sugar Factory inside of Town Square, since I have been there a few times already and she has heard me talk it up for months lol.. And although she can not par-take in the goblet drinking, we still had a great time and she loved the place! We had dessert- berry crepes, cookie jar sundae, frozen hot chocolate, and I had a Gummi Beat Goblet.. soo much fun just chilling with my sister and enjoying the ambiance, and eating our food! It was sooo hard to finish my goblet this time though haha! I didnt catch a picture of it but I got my sister good, I smeared whipped cream on her face, and cracked myself up while doing it. I seriously grabbed a little to eat, and then instead just when wahh and got her in the face with it instead! lol We're sisters, its what we do, right? I also took the obligatory selfies in Sugar Factory's bathroom, because I really like their lighting lol.. 







The last event of my two day mini vaca off work was having a lunch date hang out with my amazing Mommy! We had a little bit of a scare last week.. She had to have a minor procedure that gave me so much anxiety, on top of everything else that was going on last week, and I cannot thank the guardian angels above for protecting my Mom, and keeping her well.  Everything is okay now, but it was super scary at the time, and I seriously don't know what I would do without her! 

So I have been trying to take my Mom to this cute restaurant for weeks now, and we have just not had the time to go.. I finally was able to take her out to a nice lunch today.  We went to this little casual restaurant called "the Mac Shack" out on Durango and Warm Springs- Rhoade Ranch area. They have an awesome lunch special for 7.99- you choose your own pasta/sauce and either a salad or soup, a breadstick and drink! Such a good deal, for pretty decent amount of food, and sooo delicious at that!  I loved getting to just have a casual conversation with my Mom without all the kids around or the dogs barking in the background.  Just one on one.. It was so nice and calm and quiet!  We had a great time, and she loved the place!!! Special thank you to my friend Whitney for bringing me there a few weeks ago for lunch, and totally introducing me to now one of my fav places to eat now! Thank you for coming to lunch with me one, I love you with all my heart, and I so enjoyed our time together today!



Goodbye September, and Hello October!!! So excited for the weather, the fashion (hoodies/boots), and my Starbucks drinks turning from Frappes, to Hot Pumpkin Spice and Peppermint Mochas!


Cheers everyone!!! This is how I am ending my two days off!

Peace & Love
Molly


No comments:

Post a Comment