Sunday, October 12, 2014

Finish This #24!!

Welcome back to another week of the link-up Finish This! Hosted by 4 amazing ladies: Nicole, Jen, Lisa, & Becky! It is Week 40, but my week 24 of the link up!  The link up instructions are simple: answer the prompts on your blog. Then, add the post to the collection list using the link below. Next week’s prompts are located at the bottom of this post as well!





Here are my responses to this weeks prompts!


I can change the world by... by being the best possible version of myself, and spreading love, compassion, and understanding.  Even the smallest gesture or an idea or choice can change the world- not maybe the whole world, but your world- every choice has a consequences good and bad and in that way it does change the world in a way I guess.  Everyone living and breathing and working, etc, is changing the world each and every day, whether its for the positive or the negative.  It is such a hard question to answer.  


The best career advice I ever received...  Do what you love.  The second you stop loving what you do is the day you find a new job, or career path.  It is kind of a work related way of trying to not overstay your welcome.  I have had moments where I thought I was done with my job, but then I got lucky enough to have a restart and it changed how I viewed it.  Sidebar: been at my job for almost six years! 


I first fell in love... I have only fallen into true love once, and that was with my ex husband, and it is still so hard for me to talk about him and that whole time because of how it ended, but I have discussed our relationship, and its unraveling in a past blog post if you wanna give it a read here: "The Story" One thing I will say is that with everything that I went through with that relationship, I don't for a second regret it because at least I knew what it felt like to fall in love and be in love and happy, to have a first love, that I thought was going to be my only love.  When it was good, it was amazing.  



Thanks for stopping by, and.... Finish This Link Up!
Here is the link to add your own post to the link! 
And don't fret if you don't have a blog, just add your responses in my comment section below! Happy Blogging! 

Prompts or Week 41 (October 15th)
I feel like a bad-ass when
One thing that always cheers me up
The quote I live by


Peace & Love
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment