Friday, October 31, 2014

Finish This #27: All About Halloween!

Welcome back to another week of the link-up Finish This! Hosted by 4 amazing ladies: Nicole, Jen, Lisa, & Becky! It is Week 43, but my week 27 of the link up!  The link up instructions are simple: answer the prompts on your blog. Then, add the post to the collection list using the link below. Next week’s prompts are located at the bottom of this post as well!




Here are my responses to this weeks prompts!


As a kid, my favorite Halloween costume was... 


I was Belle from Beauty & the Beast one year for Halloween, which was a huge departure for me because for some reason almost every year I was a kid I was some form of a witch.  One year I was Pebbles from the Flinstones, and a Spice Girl, but I couldn't find pictures of either. It is so funny because I was almost never into the Disney movies and what not.. definitely was never a girly princess type.. I love Belle though, and I especially love this costume because it was this big yellow gown type costume.. I also love this picture because it is with my Grandma and she was one of my favorite people in the whole world, and every time I miss her I look at this picture and just think of her and smile!

As an adult, I celebrate Halloween by... working.. This has been the first year in like almost six years that I have been able to be home for Halloween and celebrate.. I have always either been working or doing homework for college, or even both.  I got off work early enough this year though, in fact I specifically scheduled myself that way so I can could come home and go trick or treating with my parents and all the kiddos.  We had a good time dressing up and going around the neighborhood trick or treating from house to house.  the bags were filling up quick, they were even too heavy for my three year old brother to carry haha. I put a hair of elephant ears on and wore a gray sweater and that was the extent of my costume haha!


My favorite candy is...

I will let the picture speak for itself, because I mean how can you not love this candy! it's so delicious!!




Thanks for stopping by, and.... 
Here is the link to add your own post to the link! Finish This Link Up!
And don't fret if you don't have a blog, just add your responses in my comment section below! Happy Blogging! 

Prompts or Week 44 (November 5th)
_____ makes me smile because
I put my trust
I don’t

Peace & Love
Molly

2 comments:

  1. You looked so pretty as Belle. I really wish you could have found a picture of your as Pebbles, the Flinstones are one of my favorite cartoons ever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! I wish I could too. I think I was in the 4th or 5th grade. Eventually I will find the old photos in my parents garage. Haha.

      Delete