Thursday, October 23, 2014

Finish This #26!!

Welcome back to another week of the link-up Finish This! Hosted by 4 amazing ladies: Nicole, Jen, Lisa, & Becky! It is Week 42, but my week 26 of the link up!  The link up instructions are simple: answer the prompts on your blog. Then, add the post to the collection list using the link below. Next week’s prompts are located at the bottom of this post as well!




Here are my responses to this weeks prompts!

It took me a long time to realize... I am really struggling with this question, more so than others... Mostly because I am still trying to come to terms with some things.  With my divorce and everything, I am still reeling from those emotions and thoughts, and having a hard time with it as much as I am trying to really move past it.  I guess I am still trying to realize my potential in my work situation and having confidence in my self.. So I guess this is kind of a work in progress kind of thing. 


I surround myself with... my family & close friends.  In the end they are all I have in this world that I can count on! I love them more than anything! They love me for who I am, they keep me happy and smiling even through the darkest of times. I wouldn't be the person I am today without the people I have chosen to surround myself with!

Thanks for stopping by, and.... 
Here is the link to add your own post to the link!  Finish This Link Up!
And don't fret if you don't have a blog, just add your responses in my comment section below! Happy Blogging! 

Prompts or Week 43 (October 29th)
As a kid, my favorite Halloween costume was
As an adult, I celebrate Halloween by
My favorite candy is


Peace & Love
Molly

2 comments:

  1. Thank God for our family and close friends, right?! I considered them a saving grace in my life too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You answer to the came to realize thing was very similar type of thing - sat on the question forever and finally just realized I haven't came to realize anything - I am a work in progress ;)
    And being surround by family and friends it the perfect combo

    ReplyDelete