Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Finish This 17!!

Welcome back to another week of the link-up Finish This! Hosted by 4 amazing ladies: Nicole, Jen, Lisa, & Becky! It is Week 33, but my week 17 of the link up!  The link up instructions are simple: answer the prompts on your blog. Then, add the post to the collection list using the link below. Next week’s prompts are located at the bottom of this post as well! 




Here are my responses to this weeks prompts!


I feel stupid when... I am at work and a customer asks me a question and the only response I have is "I don't know".  I mean I know I cannot know it all, no matter how long I have been at my job, and trying to b.s. my way through a response is just doing a dis-service to my customers, but I still feel crappy when I cannot help them, and that is the entire reason they are coming to my work.  Like I seriously feel stupid, like why do I not have the answer to their question, ugh!

I hope I never... Lose my sense of humor! I think my ability to laugh at myself, and make jokes and make others around me laugh is one of my greatest personality traits/qualities, and I would be sad if I got to the point that I could not have a sense of humor about myself. I don't wanna be this cranky old but when I am older, I wanna be that cool grandparent haha!

My one piece of advice to the world... Live. Laugh. Love. That is my motto in life, and with all I have been through, and seen, I know for a fact like is too short, so Live life to the fullest, Laugh as much and as often as possible, and Love as deeply and great as you can to those that you truly care about as those that you know truly care and love you!  




Here is the link to add your own post to the link! Finish This Link Up!
And don't fret if you don't have a blog, just add your responses in my comment section below! Happy Blogging! 

Prompts for Week 34 (August 27th) are:
My daily hair routine consists of
The best hair advice I’ve received
My hair idol is


Peace & Love
Molly

2 comments:

  1. A sense of humor can cover a multitude of sins, and I love you live, laugh, love sign at the beach. Awwww, I wish I had some sand between my toes right now. HA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel ya on the customer service thing...that's my day job too. I always feel REALLY stupid when my customer will call and know about a promotion that we didn't know in our department. DOH! Laughter is the best medicine (I should take that advice for myself this week!). And live laugh love is my favorite quote! XO

    ReplyDelete