Thursday, August 7, 2014

Finish This #15!

Welcome back to another week of the link-up Finish This! Hosted by 4 amazing ladies: Nicole, Jen, Lisa, & Becky! It is Week 31, but my week 15 of the link up!  The link up instructions are simple: answer the prompts on your blog. Then, add the post to the collection list using the link below. Next week’s prompts are located at the bottom of this post as well! 


               Three 31 // The Arizona Russums // The Java Mama // Coastlined


Here are are my responses to this weeks prompts!

If I went back to school, I would study... I graduated from College in 2010 with a Degree in History, with the idea of getting my teaching credentials and what not, but that is not what I really want to do.  When I get healthy enough and I can afford it I am definitely going back to school, and by school I mean Cosmetology School.  I have always loved "doing hair" for fun and I already dye mine, my moms, and my sisters hair.  I would love to learn more and become a hairdresser for real! I would love to make people feel pretty and hear different peoples stories, because you know you tell your hairdresser a lot while you get your hair done, I mean I always do lol.. 

My favorite subject in school... It is a tie between my Sociology classes and History.  That is why I studied History in college, and I took almost every Sociology/Psychology class I could take as well.  All those subjects really interest me.  I mean I am really good at observing people and their behavior and I have a really good memory so both so of those subjects really spoke to me throughout my High School and College Career. 

I wish I had paid more attention... I want to say Math, but I do not wish that because I hate the subject! So I guess Science type subjects.. I mean I did enough to get B's in those classes every year but I never really tried super hard to understand it all, which is probably why I just did okay B-C work in college in those classes! Plus I always tended to have more friends that happened to be in both my Math & Science classes, so that did make it super hard to pay attention. We would always just sit in the back and pass notes.. and there was always a boy I was crushin' on that was in my math classes! #thestrugglewasreal lol

The dumbest thing I did in high school was... to be honest I cannot come up with anything dumb I did in high school.  I was almost borderline a teachers pet, but not to the point of brown nosing, but I just did really well in almost all my classes, and I kept my head down and just did my work and got through it without making waves.  I moved to a new city when I started high school, so it was kind of hard to make friendships, but I did make some, I just was not that social able, but they were good kids too so we never really got into any trouble!

In high school, I thought I knew... I thought I knew what I wanted to do with my life.  I thought I wanted to be a teacher, whether it be to little kids or even teenagers because I have a nurturing side, and I just thought the job/career fit really well with my personality.  I did my first semester at college majoring in Early Childhood Education and right after that I changed my mind and went to History... My world view honestly did not change until I got really sick and I realized what I really wanted- in regards to life and career.  In my opinion unless you really have had major life experiences in your first 18 years, than it is really unrealistic to really know what you want to do with your life, because most likely you are bound to change it up! 

Here is the link to add your own post to the link! & dont fret if you don't have a blog, just add your responses in my comment section below! Happy Blogging!  Finish This Link Up!


Prompt for WEEK 32 (August 13) is:
13 Things To Know About Me

Hope everyone has a great weekend! And I hope to see you all back next week for another installment of the link up!

Peace & Love
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment