Monday, August 4, 2014

Summer Stormin'

Happy Monday all, and greetings from Las Vegas, where the weather is currently AMAZING!!!! That is something I did not think I was going to say at all this Summer.  This has been the longest Summer ever in Vegas.. starting in mid May. It has reached like 114 degrees at points all Summer, and it is not over yet, we are just in the beginning days of August.  The heat has been baking me all Summer, making me sick, and overheated.  I even went to Costco a couple weeks ago with my Mom and from walking from the door to our car outside I got sunburned.. so that is like what 2 minutes of sunlight. Ridiculous!!! 

The last 8-10 days on and off though have been amazing!  Monsoons.  Enough said.  The lightening, the thunder, the rain! Nothing beats that.  My favorite kind of weather, that us in the desert don't see that often! As I sit here writing this, I can hear the sounds of the rain coming down outside and I am fighting the urge to go play in it, but I just showered haha! I just love it! The sounds, the smell, how the sky looks! It is just amazing.  Mother nature baby!

Well my sister, Nicole and I have taken full advantage of these storms, dancing and playing around in the rain!!! We are crazy, and it worries our Mom- she thinks we are gonna get struck by lightening lol.. But we're young and wanna play in the rain, what can we say! #sorrynotsorry 

I am sure our neighbors think we are crazy as well, singing at 11p at night in the middle of the street, pretending to do a rain dance, and then Nicole busts out the old school razer scooter too lol. we are like two peas in a pod when it rains, I swear.  we just love it!

Who else loves the rain? I mean, that better be everybody, because how could you not.  It is amazing! 













Hope everyone has a great week! && If you are around any time of weather like this, be safe.. as our tv says-- flash floods are dangerous, don't drive in them (Lol) common sense! 

Peace & Love
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment