Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Turtle Turns 4!


Man does time fly.  Our little Turtle Man turned 4 years old On May 27th, 2015. I really cannot believe he is four years old already. Its like we blinked and he went from a lil baby to a four year old.  I cannot get enough of him either.  My parents and I just sit there and listen to him and he just cracks us up.. Cannot wait to see how is little personality shapes up in the years to come.  
This years Turtles B-day was just a family affair- we did dinner and "cake cake" at the house for he and Mario as Mario turned 6 a few days prior.  Dad cooked dinner and Nicole baked and decorated the bday cake for the two boys.  After dinner and bday cake the boys opened up their presents.  We had a minor hiccup because Nicole thought it would be funny to pull a prank on the boys- but big sister Molly came to the rescue so we didn't have two birthday meltdowns from the boys-- See the pics below for what happened lol.. Other than that it was a great birthday for the boys- they loved their cake (of course) and their presents- like there was any doubt haha. 

While we waited for dinner to be ready I let the kiddos play with Smokey boy- they did really well with him, and Smokey did well with the kiddos- I was kinda shocked-- p.s. I love Alyx's hair!! It is amazing! 

 Dinner Time!!! aka the only almost quiet moment in our house-hold. 


The Birthday Cake!




All smiles from Mario and Ryder P.

Cake Cake eating with Alyx and A.B.

So like I said before- Nicole thought it would be funny to prank the boys- she got them in their little faces with cake. and as soon as she did it their smiles turned to frowns and tears. too young for such a prank basically. So I came to the rescue naturally to keep them from totally freaking out and let them each smush cake in my face too. Your welcome family for taking one for the team.. The boys cracked up at the sight of me with cake on my face.  I guess it is funnier when it happens to someone else lol..



Present Time!!! Turtle got a TMNT hat, Mario got a blue blanket. and they got some puzzles and some other cool little boy stuff! Turtle really knows how to rock a trucker hat lol


  

A selfie with the birthday boy! I love him so much!!! 

A few days later- May 31st was Nicole's 18th Birthday- I wrote all about it HERE!
We also celebrated Heidi's 9th BDAY this past weekend on Saturday, June 13th, 2015.. be on the look out for that blog post as well!!

Peace & Love
Molly





No comments:

Post a Comment