Sunday, June 7, 2015

Nicole Turns the Big 1-8!!


Welp... My Sister, Nicole LaFon has been an adult for ONE WHOLE WEEK! (May 31st) I cannot believe it! You see, I am nine years older than her, so she will forever be my little Slug Bug!  It is crazy that she turned the big 1-8 last Sunday.  Time sure does fly!  I really am so proud of the young woman she is becoming and I cannot wait to see what she will do with Adulthood!  Probably kick its ass with spunk and attitude, the same way she handles most things- lol!  
Happy Birthday Nicole!  May this year be your year!!! Rock 18!!! 
#nicoleturns18
For the most part Nicole's Birthday was a normal Day... except for Nicole.  Nicole got up and went out with her boyfriend, Tyler for the afternoon.  They went shopping down at The Fashion Show Mall on Las Vegas Blvd, aka The Strip.  They had a lovely day together, and meanwhile the rest of us just relaxed around the house until we got ready to meet up with Nicole, Tyler, and JJ at Applebees for Nicole's Birthday Dinner!  
Dinner guests were Mom, Dad, Nicole, JJ, Me, Tyler, Heidi, Alyx, Turtle, Mario, Puppy Bite, Pais, and Annabeth.  THE WHOLE CREW!!! 
We had a delicious dinner- the adults are shared the 2 for 20/25 meals and the kids shared kids meals.  The food was so yummy.  I literally put my first piece of steak in my mouth and literally out loud said mhmm lol. And Nicole heard me and laughed- Embarrassed face! lol 
We told our waiter it was Nicole's Birthday so they came out with a vanilla sundae with a lit candle on top and sang a Birthday song for her while we all looked on, took pics/vids and Nicole laughed and smiled.  She got kind of red in the face too haha!  
My parents had gotten Nicole a couple presents- a pair of earrings and an infinity symbol necklace.  Which is super thoughtful because within the next few months Nicole & I are getting matching tattoos that include the infinity symbol!  
It was a very nice evening- and I hope Nicole enjoyed her 18th Birthday!!
I love you Nicole!!! 

Throwback to Nicole's 17th Birthday!




 Strawberry Lemonade

My Mom & I

Heidi Ho

Mario

Alyx


Nicole & Tyler: cutest couple ever!

JJ, Nicole, & Tyler!




Turtle Man!


Wild Child!

Dessert!!


Presents!

Selfie with the Birthday Girl!

Me & My Bros: Ryder & JJ



Peace & Love
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment