Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Fathers Day 2015!



Fathers Day was this past Sunday.  We celebrated my Dad by getting him a cake from Albertsons and giving him cards and gifts.  Even JJ came over to have cake with us after he got off work! My gift didn't arrive in the mail until Tuesday, but better late than never!  My Father is amazing man.  He has always worked so hard for his family and honestly does not ask for much in return.  He has such a big heart- he and my Mom both actually.  For the majority of my life they have been Foster Parents and they take in children and take care of them and sometimes even raise them as their own.  They see no difference.  Once in the house they are a #lafonkid! 
I love my Dad very much and I am so honored to be his Daughter!! 
Here is what I posted to social media on Fathers Day for my Daddy...!



A few presents Dad got from us were Brute After-Shave, some candy- from my Mom and all the kids, My Sister found out about a Classic Car Show going on this coming Saturday, so She is taking our Dad to that- he loves that kind of stuff so that is going to be awesome for him!  I personalized a mug for him on Shutterfly, and like I said before it came in a couple days after Fathers Day, but it was definitely worth the wait.  The mug came out even better than I even thought it would! My Dad is hard to really impress and even he was like this is pretty neat!  #epicwinformolly




The cake we almost got Dad because it came with 8 cupcakes and Dad is the Father of 8 so we thought it was cute, but wayyy to expensive.. We ended up getting the cake above and had them write Happy Fathers Day on it for Dad! It was delicious!


I hope all the Dads, Step-Dads, Foster Dads, Grandpas, Uncles, Moms who are both Dad & Mom, and any Father Figure had a great Fathers Day and was celebrated for all you!  

Peace & Love
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment