Wednesday, July 6, 2016

LaFon Family 4th of July!


Happy 4th Everyone! I hope everyone had a fun and safe holiday! I also hope everyone remembers why we have this day and why we celebrate. That is is not just about the fireworks and BBQ, and having some beers with friends.  It is about the day we gained our Independence and continue to have independence because of the brave men and women who fight for it while we are fast asleep in our beds.  To all those men and women, past, present, and future I thank you! 
With that said I had to work yesterday, but I got off early enough to spend the 4th with my Family.  Even J.J. came over for the afternoon/evening for dinner and fireworks.  When J.J. and Nicole picked me up from work we went and grabbed some drinks from the market and when I got home from work I ate dinner while J.J. and Nicole worked around on the computer- and of course I had to show off the YouTube videos my friend Andrea put on Youtube of the TVD Convention because he hadn't seen them yet! When it got dark enough Nicole grabbed all of her Pahrump fireworks from her room and we grabbed Heidi and the boys (who refused to go to sleep because they knew something was going on), and we all went outside to light off the fireworks.  We set off all different kinds like Jumping Jacks, Mortars, Sparklers, and Roman Candles.  We even got the kiddos involved in the fireworks.  We let them play with sparklers of all sizes and helped them hold the Roman Candles while they popped off.  Ryder had an extra good time with the long stemmed Sparklers.. He was so fearless.  He seriously was chasing us around the cul-de-sac in front of our house and just cracking us up! Turtle was afraid at first, and just couldn't deal with the sparklers or anything, but I think seeing Ryder so fearless he just had to get involved! Mario and Heidi too.  If you were wondering where Alyx was- she was fast asleep- the only one besides Jake (the 11 month old) haha! 
All in all it was a great night and we all had such a blast! Lots of laughs and smiles and oohs and ahhs from the kiddos big and small! P.S. Thanks Dad for supervising all of us! haha! Pics are below and if you wanna see vids check out my instagram or facebook for some that I have posted!




 





#lafonfamily4thofjuly
  
Peace & Love
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment