Sunday, July 3, 2016

Turtle Graduated Pre-K!

The last couple months have been super busy! We have had so many birthdays and other events going on... but in between all of that our very own Cooper T aka Turtle Man Graduated Pre-K and is moving on Kindergarten in the Fall! It is so crazy, and time sure does fly, as I was reminded of today when my Dad posted a picture of Turtle Man when he was literally 36 days old! Not knowing the seating arrangements and what not My Mom, Dad, and I were the only ones who went to the Graduation.  It was seriously such a cute Graduation and so special to witness him getting his little diploma and seeing him in his cap and gown.  The teacher came up with cute songs to sing and each kid got up and said their name and what they wanted to be when they grew up, and of course Turtle Man said a Fireman.  My Mom and I were a bucket of tears when he walked across the stage. So emotional in the best way possible! Love that little boy to pieces and cant wait to watch him grow up! P.S. how cute does he look in his Cap and Gown though?? #turtleprekgrad <333






















Peace & Love
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment