Sunday, July 3, 2016

LaFon Family Birthdays- Summer 2016 Edition: Tons of Photos!

Wow times flies. A lot has been going on around these parts.  LOTS of Birthdays!!! So I am gonna get right down to it.  Since I last blogged we have celebrated Mario, Turtle, and Heidi's Birthdays! I have seriously been to Chuck E Cheese more in the last two to three months than I ever did as a kid! haha! I will just get right to it because there are seriously a ton, and I mean a TON of pictures below. But lets just say, each visit to Chuck E Cheese was a blast for not only the kiddos, but for Nicole & I as well! Kid Birthdays are seriously so much fun, and I totally forgot haha! Pizza and cake were eaten, prizes were won, and presents were opened every time, which can always equal a good time for all! P.S. all the pics are kind of scrambled but I tried to compile them the best I could! Hope you enjoy the pics, as much as I did taking them and spending time with the fam and celebrating all the kiddos birthdays! 







         

























Random but true- all Nicole wanted for her Birthday was a Hermit Crab.. She named him Hermie Zoibergh. We have since gotten 2 more- Nicole got another for herself, and Heidi got one for her Birthday. Onion and Stormy. They are pretty cool looking and I had no idea they switched their shells out and what not,, I kinda want one myself now haha! 

After the party is the after dance party!!! 




For Nicole's 19th Birthday I treated us to Dinner and a Movie. We had a Sister Date, which is always nice! We had a delicious dinner at Downtown Summerlin at the Red Robin, then walked over and did some shopping at Lush and the Semi-Annual Sale at Bath & Body Works.  After shopping we headed over to the DTS Movie Theatre to see Neighbors 2.  We had a sister date a couple years back when Neighbors 1 came out, so we knew we wanted to see the second one together- it was tradition of course. =) The theatre had reserved reclining seats, and they served booze and food- not just movie theatre type food. It was an awesome night and we both had a great time! Love you Nicole! <3







For Heidi's Birthday the fam bam minus Nicole, myself, JJ & Ryder went and saw Finding Dory. Ryder doesn't do well in movies so it was just easier for me to stay home with him.  Before the movie a couple friends came over to have pizza and then after the movie everyone came back for a cupcake cake and presents- where Heidi got some cool art kits and her new Hermit Crab! 







Next up is Dads Birthday in a few days and then we have a couple of Birthdays in both August and then September and then we reset until next year! Hope you enjoyed all the pics!

Peace & Love
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment