Friday, January 3, 2014

New Years Eve Shenanigans!!

Hello readers out there! I feel like I haven't updated in awhile, and yet its only been a few days. Welcome to 2014! I hope everyone had a fun and safe new year! I had tons of fun! My New Years Eve Day consisted of just working, which thankfully went by quick! and then the real fun began!!

So let me start from the beginning of the night. My Mom got me a really nice red sweater for xmas to wear on this night.. So I got all ready with with my red sweater and fancy scarf and I straightened my hair..  Definitely felt super cute for going out! #00tn part 1 lol.. thanks for the sweater mom.. I love it!!!



My Co-Worker planned a "Supernatural" (the tv show) themed New Years party! and it was AMAZING! Lemme just tell you that it was a great party with awesome people! I feel safe in saying that I have the BEST boss and co-workers ever!!! We all were dressed up as a character from the show, but by the end of the night it really didn't matter.  We danced and sang the night a way. Of course there was some drinking involved, but what kind of new years party would it be without it!  I am a funny one, because I brought a fruit platter to a nye party. oh lord.. but hey it turned out well. It was gone by the time I left the party.



Here are pictures from the rest of the evening with captions. One of the best nights ever! 

Midnight Shots!!!

Dance, Dance!

Dance Circle!

We try to take nice picture and someone gets me mid yawn and someone flips off the camera.. nice! #workladies


Co-Workers!!

Most of us at the party! we were dancing and stopped mid movement to pose for the pic!

Pretty sure this was a disney song being played #notkidding

Us girls! love you ladies!! 

New Years Selfie!!

Drink. Drank. Drunk

Oh, Jeff!

Supernatural!!!

Were just being Miley?

All Smiles!

 My Favorite!


 Get Down with your bad selves!

Gangnam Style!!!

Dance it Out!!!



There is sooooo much more, but I think you guys get the kind of evening it was.  I dont have the video, but I would say the best part was when we all got together and sang "Dont Stop Believin'" by Journey! That means it was a good night haha! Other songs were of course some Britney and Christina (haha!), and What Does the Fox Say? I mean every hit you can imagine was played. It was definitely a NYE for the history books, and I am so happy I went. 

Started off 2014 right, with people that I adore and care about! New Year=New Friends! Thanks for the great time guys! 

As I said I hope everyone else had an amazing new years eve!! Readers, lemme know!!! 

Peace & Love
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment