Wednesday, January 22, 2014

We officially have a diagnosis!!!

As some of you may know I had to have an MRI on Friday. It was an awful experience because it took wayyy longer than it was suppose to (2 in a half hrs), they couldnt poke me because my veins were not cooroperating.. it took 6 tries to put the contrast in, and it cost me 1200 bucks because I had not met my deductible.. sure did now though. So basically they own me for 6 months lol..

I called my doctor on monday and my MRI results had come in so I went and saw my Doctor this afternoon. After 3 ultrasounds and an Mri we finally know that it is 100% a dermoid on my left ovary. They are going to call me to schedule me for surgery probably in the next few days and obviously I am gonna wanna do surgery asap!!

I feel a sigh of relief knowing its not worse. And just knowing what it is. The unknown is so scary and the waiting and the worrying was not helping at all. Unfortunately I am still scared, and my anxiety is getting the best of me.  I mean its not like having a tumor and having surgery is fun times!

If you know me well, you know all that I gone through in the past and everything that I am currently going through.. so my feelings should be nothing new. I am trying with all my might to stay positive but Im tired. Emotionally and physically exhausted. Between the medical and non medical problems I sometimes wonder how I get out of bed.

I am hopeful that one day I can put all of this behind me and move on with my life. Not just move on, but really enjoy life and the good things that it has to offer me, not just the bad that I have been dealt thus far.

I want to say thank you for everyones continued thoughts and prayers for me. It is so appreciated and I am so thankful to have the support system that I do.  It truly means the world to me. Xoxo

I know this post was kind of heavy so here are a few funnies to make you laugh. They sure made me crack up!!

Peace & Love
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment