Thursday, February 5, 2015

Finish This #39: My Favorites!

Welcome back to the blog Link Upers- (not a real word) lol, and fellow bloggers alike... If you are a regular to the blog, welcome back...  If you are new around here, this is called "finish this link up". Nicole from Three 31 is our hostess. She provides the prompt(s) and we complete them within our own blogs.  So here we go.. a new year and new link up look!!! Lets do this!!! 



Here is my response to this weeks prompts!

::MY FAVORITE::
Magazine… when I was in my teenage years I loved reading the gossip mags, well because smart phones hadn't been invented yet- so like Seventeen, J-14, Teen Beat.. etc.. Everytime I would go to the market with my parents they would always let me pick one out.. So for a time those were my favorites.. From time to time, if its like a special issue i will pick up a copy of People Magazine, Us Weekly, or Entertainment.. I cannot get enough of my celeb gossip! But since I got a smartphone like 4 years ago I have all the celeb gossip I could have ever ask for at my fingertips with all the celeb gossip apps like Perez Hilton, TMZ, E!, etc.. 
Appetizer…

Spinach & Arthichoke Dip and Chips.. mostly from Applebee's, but I will get where ever it is offered.. so delicious!
Board Game…
There is no shame in my game, I love playing board games.. My friends and I have gone to Target out of sheer boredom and walked out with a couple of board games to go home and play.  They are good clean fun to play, especially with family! I love to play Chutes & Ladders with little kids because it is easier for them to play, and it is fun.. and omgsh Sorry!, well because its hilarious when you have to bee like SORRY! lol.. I love the game of Life as well, but sometimes it takes too long and gets complicated lol. My favorite, favorite, favorite is... MONOPOLY, so much fun to play, right? My friends and I love to play it!
Perfume… I am a huge fan of Bath & Body Works, I even had a job there years ago for a short time. I go through phases of which spray, lotion, etc, I use.. But my old standby that I absolutely love is "Warm Vanilla Sugar".  It is equal parts romantic/sexy smelling, but all just feminine and delicious.. I don't know, but I have always just loved it! 
Chore… Umm, this is an easy one.  I hate chores. So I most definitely do  not have a favorite! 

Thank you all for stopping by and reading my responses- if you would like to read more posts or add your own, here is the link:Finish This #2015


Prompts for next week- February 11th, 2015

My first time in a foreign country …


Peace & Love
Molly

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE YOUR RESPONSES!!!!!!!!!! Can I come over for board game night? I'll even buy one that the group selects. I love game nights and wish my husband was a board game or card player. I love playing cards too. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks! Right! Board games are where its at... and i love card games too. My grandparents taught me solitiare and i learned others from like summer camp and friends.

      Delete
  2. HAHA! Love that chore chart. I kind of want to frame it and hang it on my wall. :)

    ReplyDelete