Monday, February 9, 2015

Life as of Late...

It has been so hard to blog in the past few months, I have blamed it on sharing my computer with my Dad and my Sister, because yes, I have the only computer in the house, and Minecraft is priority one for my Sister, and my Dad, who knows what he uses it for- probably playing bills and stuff. Anywho, its not completely their faults, for why I have been practically MIA from the blog since like September/October of last year.  Except for the weekly Finish This Blog Post, and my XMAS post, I have not been able to put to the blog all the ideas I had to post about! 

Work has been super stressful.  A lot of changes went on, restructuring, working double time, longer hours, more shifts, and so on.  Without going into too much detail, I finally had enough of the drama and stress that my company was putting me through, so I finally put my foot down at the end of January and quit.  I know what you are thinking, WOAH! I seriously didn't even consider doing it until it was happening.  After six years at my job, I never wanted to go out like that, but it was honestly time to go.  And despite the hardships I will have to endure until I find new work and health insurance, it is better than what I was being put through.  My sanity was at stake. #seriously 

Sidebar: I was also sick for three weeks, and that cold/flu took me to my knees.. no joke, so that also made it super hard to blog-  I had no extra energy to do anything.. 

I am already on the job hunt.. had an interview a few days ago which went well.  Gonna keep applying and taking my resumes to places as well! Sad news is, my car died.  Complete accident of what happened to cause it to die, but it is not worth fixing, so time to sell it for junk and start over.. It just means I can only apply for jobs closer to home until I have my own reliable transportation again.  I also have another job interview tomorrow- which I am super nervous about!!! eek!

So with that, I decided it was to finally post some pics from the past little bit of time that I took with the intentions of posting to the blog! 

So without further ado.. Life as of Late.. in photos!!  We took many selfie's, met up with old friends, took day trips, and of course celebrated New Years-- which was pretty epic!! 


New Years!!- it was pretty awesome- food, drinks and good friends!!









 Me & My good friend Elana!!! so glad to see her- we go back all the wayyy back to Girl Scouts!! We are all grown up now!


Thanks to my friend Loraine, I have become a huge fan of "Supernatural", so you know, despite having a broken car, I had to buy this license plate cover- oh and name my car Ruby, after the demon lol. 

Turtle rides.. ending in him awkwardly falling asleep haha. 

Finally decided to wear my pin in January. despite the issues going on.  

Got to have a nice dinner date with my Sister and Mom at Chilis.. and omgsh, what a surprise, they had Justin Timberlake Tequila.. you know I had to have a drink with his Tequila.. and btw, it was delish!- definitely recommend it!


 pizza flatbread..


 My Bella love... and a funny throwback picture of me!

 Sooo we finally cut Cooper T aka Turtles hair.. lets just say, it has aged him, and we are ready for it to grow back already, and we have decided never to cut it short again lol. 

look what I found at the dollar store?? perfect!

My rockin Turtle man!

 My "I am sick and don't wanna be at work" face! 

did a little retail therapy.. at Torrid #iwokeuplikethis p.s. it was free because I had reward points!! 


 some more throwbacks courtesy a family friend haha.. some more of Girl Scout Days!


So I quit my job right?? and I was feeling pretty down.. until I got my paycheck, and my tax return and decided to do some more retail therapy.. and man did it feel good! I went to my job interview, and on my way home I stopped.. And man, I was so happy with my purchases.. I even got a pretty dress!! Self esteem booster for sure! And on the way home I saw a Buggy Tour going up to Rock Rock haha! 



I came home, and saw my fav person.. Puppy aka Ryder.. and took some cute photos of him and I! I may be bias but he is the cutest kid on the face of the planet! I love being his big sister!! xx




Took a few of the kids out for some lunch at East Side Pizza in Boca Park, and to play at the pet store.. how cute is this doggy tho?? collie/lab mix!! i want. i need. i have it have!! 
we all definitely had fun for sure!



We went to dinner this past Saturday night as a family. These are the only 2 pics I got, my dinner, and a funny snap of JJ and his mini-me Mario. .haha!



Then yesterday (Sunday), my parents and sister took all the kids to a fun train ride out in Boulder City.  I really wanted to go, and was sad I had to miss it, but I woke up in the early morning feeling nauseous and had a migraine, and felt it best I didn't go.. but luckily the parentals took some cute snaps!







So we are all caught up!! yay!!! hope I didn't lose any of you all in the sea of photos!  Hopefully I will be able to post more often now.. In fact I vow to do so..

I have a huge job interview tomorrow that I am off to prepare for, so wish me luck.. as well as I am off to Los Angeles Wednesday, and I could not be more excited to go back home and visit my friends.. I have missed them so much and it has been just over a year since I have gotten to visit, so this is long overdue.. follow my instgram: molly_lafon for hopefully daily snaps of my vacation!! and hopefully I will be blogging as well, from my cell phone.. I am being nice and leaving my computer at home.. haha! your welcome family! 

Until next time.. 

Peace & Love
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment