Friday, February 27, 2015

Finish This #42!!

Welcome back to the blog Link Upers- (not a real word) lol, and fellow bloggers alike... If you are a regular to the blog, welcome back...  If you are new around here, this is called "finish this link up". Nicole from Three 31 is our hostess. She provides the prompt(s) and we complete them within our own blogs.  So here we go.. a new year and new link up look!!! Lets do this!!! 


Here is my response to this weeks prompts!

Something that has impressed me this week…  I am impressed with how the actress/singer Zendaya handled the controversy with Guiliana Rancic from E! News/Fashion Police.   I am sure everyone is familiar with the story, and regardless of the apology and the acceptance of said apology, I still find it super rude and kind of feel like there is no coming back from a racist comment like that.  Zendaya handled the whole situation with maturity and grace.  Some people would have not accepted the apology or handled the situation as best as she did.  Kudos to you girl!  
p.s. I do not see anything wrong with her Dread Hair style.  It looked super cute with her make up and dress,  it totally suited her!  Making any comments in the negative were totally unnecessary because she looked grown up and amazing!  



Someone who has impressed me this week… I am impressed with myself.  I have been sick a lot lately, but besides that I have been trying to eat better, so I have lost a lot of weight lately.  When I was at the doctors in the beginning of February I was down at least 10 pounds if not more (I was retaining water at the time), and wearing heavy winter clothing when I got weighed.  I know I have lost even more weight since.  I am so impressed that I am finally moving down on the scale instead of up, for the first time in a long time.  It is super hard for me to lose weight because of the Thyroid stuff, so I am super proud and impressed with myself with the little progress I made. 

I really can see the weight loss in my face, and I love it!!! 



Thank you all for stopping by and reading my responses- if you would like to read more posts or add your own, here is the link:Finish This 2015!


Prompts for next week- March 4th, 2015

A random piece of advice...


Peace & Love

Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment