Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Surgery Day Has Come & Went

I had my surgery last Wednesday on February 5th and I have basically been out of comission since then.  If you know me personally and have followed my updates on facebook and instagram then you know how rough this has been on me. I thought I owed it to my blog readers to at least give you guys a mini update, but when I feel better be ready for a full on blog post from the day of surgery to 100% recovery. 
Valentines Day is also in a couple of days so maybe if you're lucky you will get a romantical blog post..
It all hinges on how I am feeling because I have been in a lot of pain and have had a couple complications. 
Here are a couple snippets of whats beens going on with me since surgery..

Peace & Love
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment