Monday, February 3, 2014

Surgery Day Is Almost Here...

So I have been keeping it under wraps until now because I didn't wanna jinx it and I still am nervous it happening, but I am having Surgery on Wednesday at Noon.  As I have previously posted about I have a huge tumor on my ovary and I was finally scheduled for surgery.  I am very anxious, but I am trying to not freak out or think about it too much.  It is outpatient surgery so hopefully I get to go home same day.  

I worked today and am working tomorrow so its a good distraction.  I just want to get this over with though.  To be on the mend and move on with my life. I just want to be healthy finally! And I am hopeful that maybe this might make the other ailments that I have had the displeasure of having go away or at least minimize themselves. 

I can use all the positive thoughts, vibes, prayers, anything at all on Wednesday.  I just need an easy surgery followed by a smooth recovery.  

I am gonna be laid up for at least two weeks so maybe many blog posts about the things I'm missing.. like the outside, lol... just kidding.. But I will be blogging about my entire journey from Surgery Day and all through recovery. Apparently this is is a semi-common thing, so I hope I recover quicker than what the doctor things I am. they say 4 weeks. Im shooting for 2. I will go stir crazy not working for that long.

But on a sucky note, I am going to miss work, which upsets me because I like to be at work most of the time and I hate leaving my co-workers like this, especially for such an extended period of time.  This alone makes me feel like crap about this whole surgery thing.  It stresses me out! 

Sidebar: On Feb 2nd, 2010 is when I had my Thyroid taken out for my Papillary Thyroid Cancer.  Its crazy that almost 4 years to the day I am having to have surgery. Story of my life!

Ugh Im so anxious! I don't know how I am gonna sleep tonight and tomorrow night.. Deep breaths.... 

On a funny note tho, the Super Bowl was yesterday. and we all know how lame the game was!! the half time show with Bruno Mars and Red Hot Chili Peppers was amazing and some of the commercials almost made me pee my pants from laughing so hard.  Must watch: the Audi Commerical (DobbyWawa) (sp?) 

here are some funny Super Bowl Memes... They cracked me up!!! #truestory




Wish me luck on my surgery! 

Peace & Love
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment