Saturday, March 8, 2014

Back to Work...

So ladies and gents' I just completed my first week back to work since I had surgery.  The first day was a little rocky because I had to remember and get use to my work routine again.  I felt so awkward and I had to just go with it.  It is so crazy how just one month off could render me work stupid! lol.. We had a really good week though. We made our goals and hit our targets... It felt really good to come back so strong! 

I was sooo excited to see my co-workers too! I missed them so much while I was gone! It felt good to catch up with them and get back into our co-worker groove again.  There was so much to do this week, and  although I was suppose to take it easy; well we all know that did not happen, and I worked my ass off. Clearly there should be no doubt how committed I am to my job!  

Its so weird, but I was really excited to get back into the swing of things at work.  I really missed working, and being and work and interacting with my co-workers and especially customers.  You really don't realize how much you are going to miss it, and by "it" I mean talking to so many people and interacting with the general public five days a week.  

After the initial first day I was back to the normal "working Molly".  I made mental lists of what I wanted to get done and what I thought needed to get done and I met all my goals of things to get done which was amazing! 

I know I am just in the "honeymoon stage" practically at work again because I was gone for so long, so this spring I have in my step going to work and being there all day and just actually performing my job; I am sure will slowly dissipate.  It is kind of funny actually. haha. its kind of like a relationship, which is ironic because I have always said my job has been my longest and most successful relationship to date. 

So aside from work I have still been struggling with some sort of stomach bug.  If this continues longer than a few more days I am probably going to see the doctor because something is obviously wrong.  But I am trying to believe that its no big deal.  Just another part of my body reacting to the surgery.  I don't think that is too far fetched.. Right?

I hope everyone had a great week!

Hope you get a good laugh out of this!  #truestory #thestruggleisreal 


Peace & Love
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment