Tuesday, March 4, 2014

My Lately List..

A fellow blogger, whose blog I read (akupofkatie), posted this today with her responses, and I thought it was kinda cool so I decided to copy it and post it to my blog with my responses.

COOKING- anything that involves the microwave
SIPPING- 7up. I am not a soda person, but it has been my go to lately
READING- blogs
LISTENING the Voice on tv.. #teamadam
WANTING- an actual good nights sleep
WATCHING- The Voice (obviously!), I am a sucker for my Real Housewives and Kardashians, & Pretty Little Liars!
WAITING to not be so sore from surgery. hopefully I am fully healed soon!
ATTEMPTING to get back into the swing of things at work. Routine is key.
LIKING my Lava Lamp. I just sit and watch it haha. 
HOPING I will be able to find love again someday
NEEDING to unpack the rest of my stuff
TRYING to move on with my life
WEARING pajamas. my go to relaxation and sleep clothes.
LOVING hair accessories. obsessed lately
PLANNING my Divorce Party
MISSING my Aunt Eileen
MAKING new friends & memories
NOTICING My siblings growing up. 
FEELING Old.
LAUGHING my ass off. 
ADMIRING my Mom. the strongest and most loving woman I know. I love her so much!
BUYING headbands from Charming Charlie. 
CRAVING Sweet Tea
DISLIKING the Stomach Bug that I have had since Friday
FOLLOWING +TheEllenShow She is amazing! #oscars2014 #selfieofthecentury
FEELING glad I am Cancer free. the Tumor was benign 


Humor me with your responses in my comments or in any of your social media outlets! =)

Peace & Love
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment