Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Weekend Wrap Up!

Yeah I know technically it is Tuesday already, but who cares.  How was everyone's weekend? I started mine sick.  Of course because it was a big weekend I would feel crappy.  Still feeling under the weather, but hopefully it will be better tomorrow. I have some sort of stomach bug.  

On Saturday it was my Moms Birthday! Happy Birthday to my Mom!! (March 1st) I love you so much Mom, and I hope you had amazing birthday! Thank you so much for always being their for me through everything I have been through.  You are the most amazing Mom person in the whole world! I don't know what I would do without you!! XOXO <3333

Only because it WAS my Moms  birthday did I get out of bed.  The whole family went down to Town Square and dined at Millers Ale House.  It was a nice place and wish I could have enjoyed it more but I was feeling so cruddy that I was mostly miserable.  I ordered a Potato Soup in a Breadbowl and it was actually really yummy! When my Mom walked away from the table my Dad let our waiter know it was my Moms Birthday so when we were done eating he brought out a huge brownie and ice cream concoction with whipped cream and nuts and of course a cherry on top (which is the only part of it I ate)!  After dessert my Mom opened the presents we had gotten her! We did good. She loved everything she got!  All came from Charming Charlie.. Wish is still my fave place to shop right now!! 

Here are a few pics from my Moms Birthday!!


Potato Soup in a Breadbowl

Gave my Dad one job to do... #blurrymuch

My Sisters Birthday Card to our Mom

My Mom posing with all her birthday presents!
Scarf, earrings, and necklace. (she also got 2 bracelets and another scarf)

Restaurant menu

#selfie 

the best photo I could get from these two! My brother and sister!

Saturday came and went and it was Sunday.. Time to go back to work after being off for 25 days.  It felt a little hectic, but it went okay.  It was pretty much a normal work day, but it just felt a tiny bit off because I have to build back up the routine.  I was soooo sore when I got home.  I had such a problem walking after I had laid down for awhile.  My feet were like nope were done.  haha.. Gotta get use to be being back on my feet for longer periods of time and moving around a lot more.  Rough start physically.

I was off today, which I was sooooo thankful for because I was so tired and still sore from my first day back.  I am still feeling icky from my stomach bug and from the surgery as well, so it was nice to have another day to rest and relax.  Back to work on a normal schedule tomorrow. 

Off to bed readers...

Peace & Love
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment