Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Finish This #43!!!

Welcome back to the blog Link Upers- (not a real word) lol, and fellow bloggers alike... If you are a regular to the blog, welcome back...  If you are new around here, this is called "finish this link up". Nicole from Three 31 is our hostess. She provides the prompt(s) and we complete them within our own blogs.  So here we go.. a new year and new link up look!!! Lets do this!!! 


Here is my response to this weeks prompts!

A random piece of advice... I have always felt so alone about what I went through with my ex-husband, getting cheated on and divorced and what not.  Until I finally was able to chat with a friend a few days ago.   I feel like people have been giving me similar advice since everything happened, but until someone who had finally gone through a similar experience said it to me I guess I didn't hear it.  She basically said "now you know not only what you want but, what you don't want".  That I also should know my value and worth, that I deserve better than what I had.  




Thank you all for stopping by and reading my responses- if you would like to read more posts or add your own, here is the link:Finish This 2015!


Prompts for next week- March 11th, 2015
I have $250,000 to spend as I wish, so I purchase …

Peace & Love

Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment