Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Finish This #46

Welcome back to the blog Link Upers- (not a real word) lol, and fellow bloggers alike... If you are a regular to the blog, welcome back...  If you are new around here, this is called "finish this link up". Nicole from Three 31 is our hostess. She provides the prompt(s) and we complete them within our own blogs.  So here we go.. a new year and new link up look!!! Lets do this!!! 


Here is my response to this weeks prompts!

Spring is... almost non-existent where I live.  I live in Las Vegas- the freakin desert! We seriously go from Winter to Summer with like maybe a week or 2 of Spring and Fall.  It is kind of ridiculous. We literally go from our own version of two extremes- super cold and super hot! It seriously makes me miss Los Angeles, I love my four seasons haha!  What do they say about Spring- April showers bring May flowers haha! Spring is a time for renewal.  As I discussed in my previous link up post- the family cleaned out the garage- Spring Cleaning! Everything just looks better, smells better, organized- perfection!




Thank you all for stopping by and reading my responses- if you would like to read more posts or add your own, here is the link:Finish This 2015!


Prompts for next week- April 1st, 2015

Type for five minutes (set a timer!) about anything and everything you’re thinking about right now.   
On your mark, get set, go!

Peace & Love

Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment